it is able to microencapsulate mixtures of essential oils known in aromatherapy for their sanitizing qualities.
These essential oils are microencapsulated by us in order to allow their slow release over time, covering a longer period of time than the same substances applied in their pure state.
Applicable on paper, tissue, fabrics in the usual ways.
Sanitizing blend of 5 essential oils (slightly perfumed)*
- Lavender essential oil (Lavandula angustifolia) 24%%
- Cajeput essential oil (Melaleuca cajeputii) 24%
- Essential oil of Siberian fir (Abies sibirica) 20%
- Essential oil of Myrtle (Myrtus communis) 20%
- Geranium essential oil (Pelargonium graveolens) 12%
Blend of essential oils EUCALIPTOLO and WHITE THYME, NATURAL FRAGRANCE NATURAL PROTECTION and NATURAL FRAGRANCE CLEAN AIR (slightly perfumed)*
- see EUCALIPTOLO and WHITE THYME technical sheet
- see technical sheet NATURAL FRAGRANCE NATURAL PROTECTION
- see technical sheet FRAGRANCE NATURE CLEAN AIR
Perfume called ALOE & CALENDULA which contains an antibacterial (Triclosan)*
PROPOLIS EXTRACT (odorless)*
Propolis is a resinous substance that bees collect from the buds of some plants such as poplars, birches, pines, firs, horse chestnuts, willows, oaks and elms.
Propolis is largely composed of resins and balms (50%), wax (25%), volatile essential oils (10%), pollen (5%), organic and mineral material (5%). Very important are also the flavonoids which, enhanced by the presence of anti-inflammatories and vitamins (C, E, B1, B2, B6, PP), play an important protective action on the blood capillaries.
The therapeutic characteristics of propolis are due to the combination of all these substances that give it properties:
- healing and anti-inflammatory
* ATTENTION: our fragrances, active ingredients and blends of essential oils are not biocides.For the formulation we have followed the extensive literature on aromatherapy, the indications of our suppliers on the antimicrobial properties of essential oils and the numerous scientific studies on the subject.